It redensifies the skin for a plumping effect. The skin naturally appears softer and brighter thanks to the anti-aging properties of Hyaluronic acid in particular
It is intended to treat skin aging and lack of skin density but it is also effective in preventing wrinkles
Cytocare 715 C line should be injected into the mid-deep layer of the skin derm
Cytocare 715 C line can be used for:
Restoring radiance to the complexion
Delays the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Clinical trials suggest administering Cytocare 715 C line once every 3 months to get the best results.
Keep in mind, however, that many factors determine the longevity of the effects, including age, lifestyle and the level of treatment required.
- Wrinkle reduction
- Fixed the skin aging process
- Restoring tone and elasticity
- High hydration
- Improved shine.
Composition of Cytocare 715 C Line 5x5ml
- Hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin, restores its internal environment and helps maintain natural functions.
- Vitamins and inorganic salts that improve microcirculation, cellular respiration and nutrient exchange.
- The amino acids that are building blocks of the synthesis of protein structures within existing cells, as well as the creation of new cells.
- DMAE, which stimulates the activity of fibroblasts and myofibroblasts, promotes the growth of new cells.
- Caffeine that inhibits phosphodiesa, allowing the lipolytic effect of many products
Water, sodium hyaluronate, carnosine, dark cellulose, arginine, histidine, isoleucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, valine, threonin, tryptophan, tyrosine, sodium chloride, disodium, phosphate, potassium phosphate
Precautions of use
Don’t use Cytocare 715 C Line
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Do not use hyaluronic acid allergy either.
Redness, slight swelling and discomfort may occur at the injection site. The resolution usually occurs with two to three days.
5 phials of 5ml each