What is Epline PDO Thread?
Sterile Polydioxanone Suture with Needle consists of needlen needle cap, hubm sponge and polydioxanone (PDO) suture and is sterilized by EO gas. The safety and effectiveness of polydioxanone (PDO) is proven. Polydioxanone (PDO) used within this device is absorbable suture that has already been used for wound care since 2001.
Theoretical back ground & Special features
Face Lifting with Uni-L+Combi+Multi Combination Method is more upgraded method than contour thread lift that was introduced in American congress of plastic surgery.
It is improved face lifting method especially for Asian facial contour.
- Intensity and durability of EP Line is very powerful due to fixation point is widely distributed.
- No incision, No tie / Back to the life rapidly.
- Only 30 minutes of local anesthesia is needed.
- No edema, No bruise.
This Device is intended to fixate sub dermal tissue in an elevated position in plastic and reconstructive seurgery. Polydioxanone suture provides wound support for a longer period companed to other synthetic absorbable sutures. It also prolongs the stimulation time that increases the treatment effect on the body.
Effectiveness of Surgery/Treatment
- Semi-permanent effect
- No Scar & Quick return
- Contouring of mandiblar angle
- Improvement of facial wrinkles
- Tones up the color / Resides the skin
- Restrains the skin and facial wrinkles from aging process
Introduction of EP Line Products
EP Line are made of Polydioxanone which is a sort of suture widely used for surgical operations. This material has been admitted to Korea through many clinical trials,
and it does not cause allergy or side effect since it is absorbed in human body after a certain period of time